The Starbelly Dancers put on an elegant, fun, and colorful show ideal for any event! With their years of experience, they will make your event unforgettable!
Examples of possible events: Children/teens birthday, Birthdays, Wedding, Bridal Showers/, Bachorlette Parties , Quinceanera, Graduation parties, Educational events, Fundraisers, Company parties, Retirement parties , Women’s celebrations , Special Occasions
Festivals , Grand Openings , Assisted living facilities/retirement centers, Restaurant , Nightclub, Theater Shows, Theme Events, Trade Shows, Conventions...and more
Please use use this form below if you are interested in having the Starbelly Dancers dance at your event, or contact Cecilia Rinn Directly.
Some common show packages:
Classic 5 part Belly Dance Package: This is a great idea for larger birthday, graduation, anniversary, retirement, and other parties. Let us come make your event fun, fabulous, and unforgettable! $185 ($100 each additional dancer)
Classic 5 part Belly Dance Routine + Group Lesson Package: This special package includes everything in the Classic 5 part Belly Dance Routine plus a Bellydance lesson for all your friends. Cecilia brings hip scarves for the participants! This is perfect for bridal and baby showers or any party where people want to get up and dance! Great for Bachelorette parties, Hen Parties, Baby showers, Bridal Showers, corporate events, teambuilding activities, and more. 45-60 minutes in length. $250 ($125 each additional dancer)
Weddings: 1-Reception Entertainment – A performance can be the perfect transition from dinner to dancing. Entertain your guests with a full-length (20-30 minute) belly dance show during the last course/s of your meal! Our belly dancers are great at getting the audience up and dancing! 2-Cocktail Hour –A belly dancer can entertain guests until the wedding party can make their grand entrance. $250 one dancer, $125 each additional dancer
Fundraisers, Care Centers/retirement facilities, Schools, Festivals: Contact Cecilia Rinn for sliding scale pricing and show options.
Starbelly Dancers shall provide:
• A professional belly dance artist/artists to perform at your event:
o Cecilia Rinn
o Tori King
o Chad Rinn
o Bayla Night
o Cassandra Joan
• Dancers will perform in professional belly dance costumes, to appropriate traditional and modern Middle Eastern music.
• The performers shall provide music in the form of a IPOD & Player
The client shall provide:
1) Payment in the amount of:
• Payment is due immediately following the performance.
• Please have payment ready ahead of time
• Cash payment is preferred
• Credit & debit cards accepted
• Venmo: CeciliaRinn@starbelly
• Checks: Please make Checks out to “Starbelly School of Dance”
• If you need and/or an invoice or w9, Starbelly will be happy to supply those documents
2) A safe and adequate space for the performer shall be provided.
• A a floor or stage space(5 b y 5 feet) that is free of broken glass, spilled liquids, or other hazardous objects.
• An environment that is free of harassment of a sexual nature or otherwise.
o If the performers deem the environment unsafe for the above reasons, they may leave without rendering services. In that case, the client will still be responsible for paying the full amount.
• Often the performers will have more than one engagement per night, so it is important that the show start at the agreed upon time.
• It is important to pay the performer(s) in a timely manner once services have been rendered.
• If the performers are required to wait more than 30 minutes after the show for payment, an extra charge of $50 per ½ hour will apply.
• Please help us to get out the door on time so that we can remain on schedule.